Roberts Manufacturing is a fifth-generation full-service metal fabricating and powder coating supplier.
We make it a priority to listen to customers, and to solve their complex problems or goals with simple solutions. This way of doing business brings customers back time and again, as they come to appreciate the personalized attention and expertise devoted toward achieving their goals.
At Roberts Manufacturing, we pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of technology since we were established, and always stay ahead of the curve in equipment, on-time delivery, and the highest quality products. We offer end-to-end metal solutions for your needs while focusing on training and improvement for our team.
Our facility has the capability to fabricate and machine parts with great accuracy and precision.
- Fiber optic sheet and tube lasers
- Punch lasers
- Tube lasers with bundle loading
- Sheet sheering
- CNC Band saw
- CNC Turret punch
- Press brakes with 6-axis back gauges
- CNC mills and lathes
- Mobile tapping arms
- Insertion presses
- CNC Plate roll
From manual to robotic welding, we have a wide array of options for executing the perfect weld.
- Manual welding stations with Bluco fixturing systems
- MIG and TIG welding
- 150 KVA DC Spot Welder
- Panasonic Center rotation welding robots
- For aluminum, steel and stainless
- Offline programming
Surface Prep and Finishing
- Grit blast booth with air wash
- Blast booth with glass bead
- Time-Savers belt and brush and edge rounding machine
- Six-stage wash paint line with quick change
- Dual batch oven with nano-technology seven-stage reverse osmosis wash
- Wet coat booth
Assembly, Kitting and Delivery
- We offer full range assembly and kitting capability.
- Our Peterbilt 337 promises reliable delivery in a timely manner.